Re: [Xen-users] Distributed xen or cluster?

>> this is what I'm hoping to find, a cluster solution that would work
>> with vm servers.
>
> Why wouldn't any cluster solution work with vm servers?
> They just shouldn't care.  What's the problem?

Like I said from the start, that's what I'm looking for, a cluster package
which would lend itself to handling this type of requirement well.

So, for example, GFS, because of it's sometimes problematic fencing issues
isn't a good idea for this based on my experience in using it for web clusters.

I'm sure there are some good packages out there which are being developed for
clustering virtual servers, which is why I asked for leads from those using xen
:).

Mike