RE: [Xen-users] Distributed xen or cluster?

> You are expecting to make "an instance of a vm" fault tolerant. I haven't
> seen that, but I have seen storage fault tolerant as people have stated. So
>you

Well, so far, I've been talking about the entire operating system but from all
of the conversation, it's not looking feasible, at least at this time.

> you need to handle this at the application level. Such as fault tolerant
> service's running on two xen servers with their each own vm.

You're absolutely correct of course and that's always the first way to handle
this. I was asking for leads, input, ideas, maybe something would have come up.
Since I'm no developer myself, I'll take a look at the leads sent to me but as
you say, for now, I'll simply try to handle things as I always have, with
application redundancy.

Mike