Re: [Xen-users] Anyone using dual 3Ghz/4gb servers?

As you seem to want to be able to migrate, you should be aware that you
can only migrate between the same architecture (e.g. 32/64 bit, Intel/AMD)
and even within a family, there seem to be limitations. The topic has been
addressed here previously with links to in-depth discussions. If "...a
fair number of these..." means that they are similar, then that's ideal!

Other than that, if the servers are worth the power they consume - I'd say
just go ahead!

Cheers,
/Chris