Re: [Xen-users] Optimizing I/O

My question was really meant to ask about I/O, in as far as file transferring
between main host and network for host and guests but anything is good.

Just trying to pull all my questions and notes together so that I can get on
this in a week or two and it's good to see folks sharing their ideas, methods
etc.

So for example, on a system that's pretty much RPM based, what tweaks can
someone make to the various configurations files which would greatly help
overall network I/O.

Mike