Re: [Xen-users] VM getting hang

Hi,

 Thanks for getting back to me.

 We are using CentOS release 5.2 (DOM 0) and Xen version 3.1.2-92.1.18.el5.
All the VPS (DOM U) are various distros of LINUX.

And we are using an LVM setup in this DOM 0.

xm top
=========
xentop - 21:53:55   Xen 3.1.2-92.1.18.el5
36 domains: 1 running, 35 blocked, 0 paused, 0 crashed, 0 dying, 0 shutdown
Mem: 8386596k total, 6288484k used, 2098112k free    CPUs: 4 @ 2660MHz

And unfortunately, we need to reboot the DOM 0 today and at that time, we got
the following error message:
sd 0:0:0:0: rejecting I/O to offline device
sd 0:0:0:0: rejecting I/O to offline device

Hope this can give some hint.