[Xen-users] Can guests share an FC HBA?

Something that is not clear to me, which I've not found any information on is,
is it possible for guests to 'share' a card that's installed in the host.

More specifically, in a GFS cluster for example, the storage can be in various
forms but what if it's FC based? Can guests share a fibre channel HBA? Even if
they did, one would have to use a different fencing method than the FC switch
of course but could it be done and what might the complications be?

Mike