Re: [Xen-users] virtualization on top of Red Hat cluster

Ricardo J. Barberis wrote:

What is exactly your problem?
And feel free to contact me off-list if it's off-topic :)

I appreciate everyone's input thus far. We have now discovered that we had a couple of typo's in some configuration files. After correcting these, our subsequent testing has been successful.

Thanks for all the response, sorry for the wasted bandwidth.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

 - Benjamin Franklin