RE: [Xen-users] Monitoring time drift of hosts

chrony will keep it to .1 - 1 ms.

<>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009, Venefax wrote:

I am VERY interested.

Philip

From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frank Pikelner
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 1:00 PM
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Monitoring time drift of hosts

In reading the Xen list there are frequent postings regarding NTP time drift
issues for virtualized guests, correct configurations, etc.

We have a solution (no cost) for monitoring time drift of hosts for anyone
needing to do so or to determine whether their environment is maintaining
time synchronization. For etiquette I am not publishing the information to
the list mailing. If interested, send me an email and I will provide the
information.

Best regards,

Frank