[Xen-users] Strange crashes.

Hi list,

I have been using xen for a while with success on the following environment:
Hardware: Dell PowerEdge 2950 / 2GB Ram / Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU / 800 GB RAID 5
System: Debian etch
Xen packages:
# dpkg -l | grep  xen
libc6-xen
linux-image-2.6.18-6-xen-686
linux-modules-2.6.18-6-xen-686
xen-hypervisor-3.0.3-1-i386-pae
xen-ioemu-3.0.3-1
xen-linux-system-2.6.18-6-xen-686
xen-tools
xen-utils-3.0.3-1
xen-utils-common

On this machine I have 4 VMs with about 250RAM each. Dom0 is configured to use only one CPU.

Everything was working great until I try to specify 2 CPUs for one specific domU. The parameter I used is "vcpus = 2". The system starts with no problems, including that domU, but the hole machine reboots with absolute no messages from time to time. Today I removed the "vcpus = 2" from that specific dom0 and everything came back to normal.

Somebody has any tip about that?

Thanks a lot.

Fábio Catunda.