[Xen-users] Error in installation of centOS_5.1

hello..
I am trying to create a virtual machine centOS 5.1. But almost at the end it give one error.
I am sending to you the sequence of the images with my options.
Another detail is that in image 25 it stay at least 20 minutes and i don´t see the 100%.

Can you help ?what i am doing wrong?

É fácil compartilhar suas fotos com o Windows LiveT Arraste e solte