[Xen-users] Adding disk image file to existing DomU VM

How can we add a new disk image file to an existing DomU virtual machine
which is already configured and running?

We already have the VM running with 20GB partition mapped to a disk image
file.

We have created a new disk image file of 150GB size and we want this file to
be available as another file system on the DomU host.

Please advise.

Sundar