RE: [Xen-users] GPLPV

Just a wild guess, but I think you are seeing your emulated CD-ROM drive not working.  I believe that is an issue with current versions of GPLPV (I can’t be sure as I am running an old version).

Dustin

From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Juan Pablo Torres
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 07:35
To: Robert Dunkley
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV

Hi Rob, thanks for the fast reply, but maybe i didn´t explained myself right.
Im not talking about the original windows drivers, that are also marked with the yellow exclamation.
Im talkin about another "Xen Block Device Driver" , that i think it remains from the old GPLPV installation.
Just in case, i am sending you a snapshot of what the device manager shows.