Re: [Xen-users] Xen on a HPC Cluster

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Allysson Steve Mota Lacerda
<stevelacerda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Another option is emulate an iSCSI storage using iET, run multiple Windows
> guests and create a cluster between them. However, I don't know if that's a
> goog choice.

this is doable, just like clustering real machines.  of course, there
are very few advantages of using virtual machines instead of real
ones.

also, that presupones that your (windows) applications do benefit from
running on a cluster.

--
Javier