Re: [Xen-users] Windows Setup hangs during start....

Hi,

it is a AMD64 processor.

Cheers,
Maik

On Jan 31, 2009, at 9:14 AM, James Harper wrote:

Hi all,

My HVM-Domain is starting, but it hangs on the Windows Setup Screen
and consumes
100% CPU-Resource.  It says "Windows is loading files".
 I found a similar thread in the Internet which is describing the
problem, but for a Windows Server 2008 64-bit
I have a 32-bit. I have no glue what needs to be done. In 3.2.1 it was
working.

What processor?

James