Re: [Xen-users] HVM Live Migration Troubles - Xen 3.3.1

Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 12:01:02PM -0700, Jonathan Dye wrote:
I'm having issues with HVM live migration and every xen version I've tried - 3.0.1, 3.1.x, 3.3.0 and 3.3.1. Migrations will fail intermittently with messages like this on the receiving hypervisor:

Does PV (Linux) guest live migration work for you? Are you running GPLPV drivers in your (Windows) HVM guests?
-- Pasi

these are all linux hvm machines, i'm sorry to say. i could try linux PV guests if it's diagnostically helpful, but they are neither part of our requirements nor possible in our environment.

- jonathan