MY GREETINGS TO YOU

Dear Friend. I am sorry for if you feel bad about my mail.I am Mike from Ghana, I am an arts, that deal on art work and i sell some of my art work all over Europe and America. So i have contacted you to be my agent in your Country who will be receiving payment from my customers for me through Check or Transfer payment.You will not spend any money penny on this rather you will get %5 of any payment you receive for me. So all i need from you is your trust and name phone and address where the Check can be send to if any of my customer want to make a payment. Below is what i need from you. FULL NAME: CONTACT ADDRESS: CELL NUMBER: I wait to hear from you. Regards Mike Ahuama