Re: [Xen-users] lomount + lvm

Hi Ryan,

I create my VMs using the virtual manager gui in Centos.

I then simply use an installer CD when prompted and an xvda type img file is created (I usually don't allocate all space during the creation).

During the OS installer phase (Centos/RHEL), I create default partition layouts which use LVMs.

So at the end, I have this img file that I can't figure out how to mount. I know that within that img file, that partition 2 is the root fs which is what I'd like to lomount.

- Brian