Re: [Xen-users] lomount + lvm

Quoting Brian Krusic <brian@xxxxxxxxxx>:

On Feb 5, 2009, at 6:26 PM, Ryan Duff wrote:

Brian Krusic wrote:
Hi all,

So on Centos/RHEL, LVMs are the default layout.

I can't figure out for the life of me, how to mount LVMs.

Any one know?

I love lomount as it allows me to check filesystems very easily, that
can't boot.

Hi Brian,

Are you trying to mount a LVM that is inside the xen host LVM? If so, you will want to look at 'kpartx'. If you are just trying to mount a LVM partition then you will need to run 'vgscan' then 'vgchange -ay', or maybe it was vgchange -ay then vgscan. :)

Jon