Re: [Xen-users] Load Balancing VM's

Hi together,

Am Freitag, den 06.02.2009, 15:41 -0200 schrieb Thiago Camargo Martins
Cordeiro:
> Brian,
>
>  I never used one of this interfaces on a production environment, only
> Xen and command xm.  =)
>
>  Now I'm learning some stuff to choose an interface for my DataCenter
> and to be honestly, I don't know what is the best choice... There are
> to much solutions do study... But OpenQRM is on top of my list...

i m one of the openqrm-developers. Thanx for the flowers :)

I started writing the Docs - but they are still in development.
We re only 3 Developers, so there s enough work to do :(

A good starting point is the cloud-computing-howto

http://www.openqrm.com/?q=node/112

Beside Mailinglists and forums, we alse setup an jabber-server with
conference-room for instant-help

openqrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have no jabber-account yet, you can register yourself to our
jabber-server @ talk.linuxfellaz.net

Many Thanx,

best Regards,

Thomas