Re: [Xen-users] Win2003 DomU driver problem

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Felix Chu <felixchu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just installed Xen PV Driver 0.9.12-pre13 on my Win2003 server DomU. After
> installed I check the Device Manager, there are still two device with "!"
> message.

> How can I fix the driver problem of these two devices?

You don't. That's how newer version of GPLPV works.

When booting normally after installing GPLPV, those two devices will
show exclamation mark. When booting with /NOGPLPV or in safe mode,
those two devices will work and the GPLPV driver (xen block device and
xennet) won't work instead.

Regards,

Fajar