Re: [Xen-users] Guest comes up R/O?

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 12:56 PM, lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Built a xen server and went with the desktop, kde I think it was.
> Anyhow, created a couple of guests, both CentOS, all went well. Rebooting the
> host, servers came back, no problems.
> Decided to change startup init level to 3 and bypass desktop coming up. Now
> one guest comes up fine, the other came up in read only mode. Rebooted it and
> now it's not coming up at all.

What dom0 is it? Is it Centos as well?
What do you use as domU's backend disk? Is it iscsi or remote storage?

I seem to recall having a similar problem a long time ago. Turned out
it was SAN problem (either storage or switches or fibers). Dom0
doesn't experience this problem since on my case it was located on
local drives.

Try fsck domUs storage and mount it on dom0, see if it comes up with something.

Regards

Fajar