[Xen-users] Re: GPLPV on opensolaris, another try

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 8:43 PM, James Harper
<james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Download it from sysinternals.com and run it. You probably need to tick
> 'kernel capture' in one of the menu's but that should be it. If anything
> is really wrong you might get a line or two per packet complaining about
> things, but I'm guessing it probably won't tell us anything...

Hi James,

running ping while debugview is running shows nothing.

HOWEVER

After I try to disable - enable xennet device, the device shows
exclamation mark. Attached are debugview output of when that happens.
There's a lot of

"00000076        1.00755072      XenPCI     Still waiting for 2
(currently 6)..."

Maybe that's where the problem is.