[Xen-users] Can't boot domU from iso

I have a windows 2000 domU and I'm trying to boot off an iso file. I
shutdown the domU, added the iso file as a cdrom, then restarted the
domU. It boots win2k instead.

Next I removed both disks (domU is using an image file). Then I added
the iso as the first drive, the hard drive img as second, still boots
win2k.

Next I removed the win2k drive completely and only had the iso file, and
now nothing boots.

Obviously that tells me something is wrong with the iso file. The iso
file is systemrescuecd 1.1.5 and the md5sum matches the web site, so I
think the iso is good. This system is remote so I can't burn the iso to
a cd and go that route.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
James