Re: [Xen-users] Confused about how to setup Private networking between Apps on different Domus

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Robert Danruffin <rd709932@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:11:23 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:12:03 -0800

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the ideas.

I got it all working once I got the fact that "the routing should be automatic".

I didn't use the xen-scripts. I couldn't get them to work either.  I
thought it was me, but after reading your comments I gave up.

It took a while to figure it out reading online but finally I just set
up a Private Bridge configuration in the Dom0 and used it in the Guest
configuration.

The web server and the database are now talking to one another over
the private lan!

Thanks much!

BobbyDR