[Xen-users] yet another usb passthrough question

Hello,

I'm trying to add a usb device to my domu, But without succes so far.
I configured the config file according to http://www.virtuatopia.com/index.php/Adding_USB_Devices_to_a_Xen_HVM_domainU_Guest
which is rather straight forward. but I can't get is to work
I configured the config file as follows

-- cfg --
usb=1
usbdevice = 'host:0ea0:2168'
#usbdevice='tablet'
-- cfg --

in the qemu-dm log appears after booting the domu
" Warning: could not add USB device host:0ea0:2168"
I wonder why?

Further strange behavior is when I switch to the console with crtl-alt-f2 and do the usb_add command it replies to me with
unknown command: 'usb_add'
in the condole de "info version" command gives 0.9.0

I'm sure I'm overlooking the obvious but don't now what, any body?

the system I'm using
Dom0: openSUSE 11.0
proc: q9450
XEN 3.2.1