Re: [Xen-users] Xen Woes

Quoting Andrew Thomas <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I am trying to set up a Xen based virtual server. I have rebooted the machine into the xen kernel and set everything up, I am at the point (or rather have been for the last few days) at setting up a DomU. I have created the config file (attached below) yet when I start the DomU up I can't see any disk drives, CD drives or get a network connection, there is no dhcp server in this setup.

---- Start Config File  ------

kernel = "/media/CentOS/vmlinuz-xen-kernel"
ramdisk = "/media/CentOS/initrd-xen-install.img"
#extra = "text"
extra = "text ks=http://131.251.200.2/kickstart.cfg";
builder='linux'
memory = "2048"
name = "delta"
cpus = ""         # leave to Xen to pick
vcpus = "2"

vif= ['bridge=xenbr0',]

Shouldn't that be: vif=[ 'bridge=eth0' ]

Also, are you saying that the domU boots and you can login into it from the console, but not from the network?

Jon