Re: [Xen-users] Anything come close to esx for xen?

Well, that's good news but, to be honest, I'm a bit nervous about using vmware,
citrix, anything that's not just plain open source. I fear that once I've
adopted these things, licensing could change, I would be forced to change
everything that I've spent so much time and energy on. Or, features keep being
put into the 'commercial' version side, slowly trying to force me into buying.

Quite honestly, I love the non commercial products not because they are free so
much but because things don't change, they don't often suddenly become bound to
licenses, etc.

Mike