Re: [Xen-users] Anything come close to esx for xen?

> You don't get my point. I'm saying such GUI should NOT be a part of Xen,
> but in a separate project. I do agree that such a GUI would be very good.

Really, this is becoming a debate and I'm not interested in that. I've made my
points, you've made yours, what else is there to say? I didn't miss any point,
I got it, I agreed, to some of it and not to other things. My post was to talk
about my own frustrations and what I figured would help xen, in my opinion,
that's it. It's not up for debate, it's simply what I believe would make a
difference.

You want to keep things old school, fine, do that, keep it cli if you want but
I still strongly feel that xen would be better pushed along if it was bundled
up as a useful, turn key system that rivals the commercial players.

Mike