Re: [Xen-users] Anything come close to esx for xen?

Not at all, it's just that we've started talking other open source projects and
I'm not sure that's a good idea on a xen related list. Obviously, when I ask
for thoughts, I do want all opinions otherwise, I can't make an informed
decision.

Anyhow, I just smell that we're going down a slippery slope but more than happy
to continue chatting privately if you wish.

Mike