Re: [Xen-users] Xen for handheld devices

There was a port of Xen to ARM with the idea of being deployable on mobile
phones.  I think their idea was for phone *makers* to install it and ship it
to isolate different parts of the phone software (e.g. the stuff that dials
your
contacts and the random stuff you just downloaded off the internet ;-).  Don't
know where they're at with it now though....

As it was, it wouldn't be installable on an iPhone.  Maybe somebody could port
the code to work on a jailbroken iPhone, I guess ... ?  It'd be Hard, though.

Cheers,
Mark