From: Siddharth Wagh [mailto:siddharth.wagh@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 27 February 2009 8:44 AM
To: Alan Lam
Cc: xen-users
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] RE: Installing Xen

I dont exactly understand by what you mean.

Follow this blog:
http://www.tonybhimani.com/2007/12/20/centos-51-network-install-instructions/

For the HTTP setup window, I used the given mirror:
http://mirror.anl.gov/pub/centos/5.2/os/x86_64/

Once the images are downloaded, and installation begins, make sure you select 'Virtualization packages'. It will download all the packages you need.

Thanks & Regards,
Siddharth Wagh

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up...