Re: [Xen-users] I want to know if.....

Quoting Mauro <mrsanna1@xxxxxxxxx>:

xen is no more developed?
I've heard that xen is no more developed and kvm is more considered by users.

That is not true. I think what you have heard is that RedHat has moved from Xen to KVM as their virtualization platform.

Xen development is still continuing and moving at a fast pace with hope of dom0 support for inclusion in the 2.6.30 kernel.

If I have mis-spoke will someone please correct me.

Jon