To: "David Stockwell" <dstockwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen clients and RAID

David Stockwell wrote:
I am wondering if there are any known issues in running Xen and Xen clients (Linux and/or Windoze) on a server configured with either Linux software RAID, or Fake RAID (which is the same thing).

I have some Xen servers running RH5 Xen using mdadm raid 10 on Dom0 with several RH5 domU and feel happy with it.

Vu