[Xen-users] xm migrate headache

Hi,

I am trying to (live-)migrate a paravirtualized machine from hosta to
hostb:

-----8<----
hosta:~ # xm list pvm
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State Time(s)
pvm                                         64   384     1     -b----    0.5

hostb:~ # xm list pvm
Error: Domain 'pvm' does not exist.

hosta:~ # xm migrate pvm 192.168.0.2
Error: /usr/lib64/xen/bin/xc_save 4 64 0 0 0 failed
Usage: xm migrate <Domain> <Host>

Migrate a domain to another machine.

-h, --help           Print this help.
-l, --live           Use live migration.
-p=portnum, --port=portnum
                     Use specified port for migration.
-r=MBIT, --resource=MBIT
                     Set level of resource usage for migration.

hosta:~ # xm list pvm
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State Time(s)
pvm                                         64   384     1     ---s--    0.6

hostb:~ # xm list pvm
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State Time(s)
pvm                                         61   384     1     --p---    0.0

As you can see, the machine (called "pvm" got migrated, but on hosta
the status is still "s", which should not happen, as far as I see.
Both VMs are in logical volumes, and the volumes are connected via drbd
in primary/primary mode.
The hosts are OpenSUse 11.0 with xen 3.2.
Since I am a newbie to Xen, I might have missed something - but what?
Any hint is appreciated,

Rainer