[Xen-users] Multiple bridged interfaces

Hello List,

i would like to use eth2 and eth3 on my DomU Domains. Right now i can only get one interface working. I espect eth2 to become peth2 and eth3 to peth3. What must the config file look like?

i tried:

(network-script 'network-bridge netdev=eth2')
(network-script 'network-bridge netdev=eth3')

or

(network-script 'network-bridge netdev=eth2, netdev=eth3')

or

(network-script 'network-bridge netdev=eth2 netdev=eth3')

Is this correct so far? I set the ip adress via /etc/network/interfaces statically.

Cheers,
Mario