[Xen-users] Need for precisions on SAR measures

Hi,

Encountering some difficulties to exploit SAR results in a virtualized
environment, I need some precisions about measures given by the command "sar
-u" (sysstat version : 8.1.8).
I hope you will have time to answer my few questions.

Hereafter are usefull information to present the problem.