Re: [Xen-users] Urgent: How to evaluate Xen migration performance??

  • To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Siddharth Wagh <siddharth.wagh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:49:36 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:50:25 -0800

Great, I got working.

"xm top"
gives errors (something developers should look into?)

"/usr/sbin/xentop"
does.

I will record the data in some file and get the graphs done.

Sorry to spam you guys, but I am new to this and as you can see, under a lot of stress!

Thanks & Regards,
Siddharth Wagh

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up...