Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV 0.9.12-pre13 and SL 5.3 / Centos 5.3

Hi,

The newer drivers which changed the method for hiding/disabling devices will
not work anymore, the QEMU devices will not be disabled.

I'm using a similar setup that works (for 32bit Windows domU anyway).
I did try it with Windows 2k8 64bit. Or is it a problem with w2k8 64?

What domU os are you using? How did you know that the QEMU devices are
not disabled?
No disabled sign on the qemu driver and definitly a severly garbled disk after reboot.

Sincerly,
Klaus