RE: [Xen-users] Re: Xen and gnu gpl

In first, thanks for all these informations.

It seems you have a good knowledge of xen. Maybe, you know big mile stone of the project ??
I have just two date : :o(
2003 --> creation of xen
2005-- > xen support virtualisation like intel vt et amd pacifica
I dont have more informations. I'm looking for six or seven milestone for my study ?
Do you have more informations about that ?

Thanks
Best regards
Patrick