[Xen-users] Xen seeing only 1 core of dual core cpu

I have a machine on which the xen kernel sees only 1 core on a AMD X2
5400+ cpu.  I just took this cpu out of another machine on which I had
xen installed and xen saw both cores on that machine.  I've tried 3
different AMD dual core cpus, all different speeds and models, and the
same thing happens with all three.

The MB is a Biostar TA770 A2+.  It has a setting in the BIOS for
enabling virtualization, and that is enabled.

Has anyone else run across a situation like this before and, if so, what
was your fix?  I'm assuming the motherboard is the problem, but hoping
maybe there is another fix.

This is a pure 64-bit Lenny install with Xen 3.2-1 installed from all
Debian packages.  When I remove all xen packages from the system and
boot back into the default amd64 kernel in Lenny both cores are
recognized.