[Xen-users] guest console logging

Hi all,

I would like to log the outputs of a guest's console. Practically I would use something like "xm console <guest> |tee" for this purpose, however when I attach another console process onto the guest (let's say I want to do some work on the console, while the other process is logging what's happening on the console), the output gets utterly wrong, I've found the reasons after some google-ing.

The question is that can this be read out via other methods, is there any work in upstream, or should I just drop this approach completely? I'm using Xen 3.2.1 and looking on moving to 3.3.1.

Regards,
ZH