[Xen-users] Need advice for searching vt-d capable mainboard

Hello,

I'm searching a vt-d capable system for one customer. I need to setup a new
server which need to host one linux and one windows system. The windows system
need to have access to one analog modem and thus I need vt-d to assign pci-
adresses to the windows guest to bring some usb-ports into windows. I'm
correct?
Now I'm searching a small 19" rack server from fujitsu-siemens which is able
to do this. Currently I'm a bit clueless for what I have to search for. All I
currently know is that all these Servers (RX100 S5 [0] and above) have intel
mainboards with xeon CPUs. But the devil is in the detail and I'm afraid that
this is not a guarantee that the mainboard is able to do this virtualizing
technology. Do someone know if these servers are able to do vt-d or which
server is able to do this?

Best Regards,
Martin

[0] = http://www.fujitsu-
siemens.com/products/standard_servers/rack/primergy_rx100s5.html