[Xen-users] "xm dmesg" ring buffer size option?

I have a large system with pretty voluminous boot time messages that
are exceeding the capacity of the ring buffer displayed by "xm dmesg"
(i.e., the early messages are lost, and I see only the last messages).
With a regular, non-Xen kernel, I use "log_buf_len=size" to enlarge the
printk ring buffer size, but this boot option doesn't seem to work
for Xen.

Anyone have a handy tip for this problem?  Thanks in advance.

P.S.  I also don't have access to the serial port, so cannot capture
the desired output via that method either.