RE: [Xen-users] HVM failing. Tips please?

If dom0 hang totally, maybe some bug is hit and the serial port may give some
hints.

--jyh

>>> builder='hvm'
>>> memory=1024
>>> name='domu'
>>> shadow_memory=8
>>> vcpus=8
>>> vif = [ '' ]
>>> disk =      [
>>> 'phy:/dev/disk/by-path/ip-xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:3260-iscsi-iqn.
>>> 2008-08.xx.xx:domu-lun-0,hda,w' ]
>>> on_poweroff = 'destroy'
>>> on_reboot   = 'restart'
>>> on_crash    = 'restart'
>>> device_model = '/usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm'
>>> sdl=0
>>> vnc=1
>>> vncviewer=0
>>> stdvga=0