[Xen-users] network-nat configure for hvm

I am using xen 3.2.1 debian package on debian lenny.
I want to set up network NAT mode.
Success para virtualized guest but hvm guest's(windows XP) network does not work.

Here is the config files:

xend-config.sxp
----------------------
#(network-script network-bridge)
#(vif-script vif-bridge)
#(network-script network-route)
#(vif-script vif-route)
(network-script network-nat)
(vif-script vif-nat)

Guest Domain config file
----------------------------
vif=[ 'ip=10.0.0.2']

and then
# xm create hvm_nat.hvm
# xm list
Name ID Mem VCPUs State Time(s)
Domain-0 0 1024 8 r----- 2592.2
hvm_nat 18 128 1 ------ 0.0

hvm guest's state is '------'.
So I see the log file.

/var/log/xen/qemu-dm-18.log
So modify qemu-ifup script.

/etc/xen/scripts/qemu-ifup
-----------------------------
#!/bin/sh
echo -c 'config qemu network with xen bridge for '
echo $*
ifconfig $1 0.0.0.0 up
brctl addif $2 $1 || true

After start hvm guest.
# xm create hvm_nat.hvm

And then network setting in windows xp.
ip 10.0.0.2
netmast 255.255.255.0
gateway 10.0.0.254

Booting is success. But I can't connect network in hvm guest.
para-virtualized guest network is working.

Please tell me how to work network-nat for hvm guest? Maybe does not support network-nat at hvm guest?

Thanks!