Re: AW: [Xen-users] DomU freezes during boot

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 6:34 PM, Andrew Kilham <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hmm, someone told me the other day that I should be using xen-tools and
> rinse, and NOT virt-install (see
> http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2009-03/msg00742.html).
>
> So which one should I use and why?

It's a matter of preference and support, really. Redhat support would
probably tell you to use virt-install because they created and support
it. I don't use either.

> And if I should be using virt-install,
> can someone please take a look at my initial problem that I still haven't
> fixed in the above thread? :p

Did read my reply ?
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2009-03/msg00746.html

Regards,