Re: [Xen-users] 2.6.29 Xen Kernel download link

Andrew Lyon pisze:
Hi,

For a while now I have been maintaining a Gentoo Xen Kernel ebuild
which I make by rebasing the openSUSE xen patches so that they can be
applied to vanilla kernel source without the hundreds of other patches
that openSUSE usually applies, several Gentoo users have reported
success with these kernels and as pv_ops is still a while away and
http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/linux-2.6.27-xen.hg is out of date I
decided to post a link to my latest version.

The ebuild and patches are available from
http://code.google.com/p/gentoo-xen-kernel/downloads/list , non Gentoo
users can simply unpack the patches and apply them to 2.6.29 vanilla
in numerical order.

I have tested both 32 and 64 bit dom0 and domU and they appear to work ok.
Hi,

Maybe sombody have this kernel version for a debian lenny ?

For@ll