RE: [Xen-users] installing DomU with two network bridges viavirt-install

PS--I should say that in regards to my original question,
if I have two bridges already running on my dom0, it
is possible to install the domU with just one, and then
add the second one post-installation and that works just fine.
I am just wondering if it's possible to use virt-install to
get them both installed from the start.

Steve Timm