[Xen-users] Doubling network and disk with gplpv 9.12.pre13 in Russian Windows 2003

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Dmitriy Sirant <lex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 01:21:45 +0300
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 15:36:04 -0700

Hi James Harper and others,

I seen that problem already discussed early, but maybe it help you make hiding qemu devices when install gplpv driver. For now, when install gplpv i has not working qemu disk driver (gplpv works) and not working gplpv network (i think i can disable realtek network card and then gplpv will work).

When you discuss German and French windows versions - you ask about PCI Bus name. In Russian it look like "ÐÐÐÐ PCI"

I also attach screenshot for better ilustrating.

Thank you for your work.