Re: [Xen-users] iptables support domU

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 8:05 PM, Alberto Asuero Arroyo
<albertoasuero@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi!!
>
> I'm trying to set a firewall in my domU but iptables is not supported. I
> have tried to recompile the domU kernel but I can't find the iptables
> module.
>
> What can I do??I have the latest xen source (3.3.1)

It's more of kernel issue instead of Xen issue. I'm guessing you boot
domU from a kernel on dom0 (using "kernel=..." and "initrd=..." line
on domU config file), but the corresponding kernel modules
(/lib/modules/ ... directory) does not exist on domU's filesystem.

The easy way, use prebuilt domU kernel (like kernel-xen for
RHEL/Centos) and boot domU with pygrub. They should have iptables as
module.

Regards,

Fajar